62% of American Adults say they need more forgiveness in their personal lives. -Fetzer Institute
Learn the Art of Forgiveness
Forgiveness is an active process in which you make a conscious decision to let go of negative feelings whether the person deserves it or not. Recognizing that you need to forgive is the first step! It is not about them. It is about you. Join Michelle as she shares her story and helps you begin your journey to freedom. Forgiveness to Freedom!
- It is about you, not them
- More open & available to others
- Less anxiety
- Lower blood pressure
- Improved heart health
- Improve self esteem
- Healthier relationships Freedom!
What is Forgiveness?
- A process that involves examining your feelings and understanding the impact on your life.
- It's a decision to let the past be what it was, to leave it as is, imperfect and not what we wish it had been.
- A conscious decision to let go of negative feelings whether the person deserves it or not.
- An openness to meeting the present moment freshly.
- We take on the role of our own caring witness and offer ourselves the compassion we need.
What Holds People Back?
- We think it excuses their behavior
- We want them to suffer
- It validates our hurt
- It holds on to our rightness
- Waiting for acknowledgement and an apology
There’s no right way to find or live forgiveness;
any path to... and version of it... will do.